With proven IT capabilities and industry expertise, Lenovo PCCW Solutions has developed Track Access Management System (TAMS) to enable rail operators to optimise and automate the engineering work planning over the railway tracks to enhance operational efficiency and ensure safety.
The TAMS is an intelligent digital platform that fully automates track access allocation for routine maintenance and engineering work planning. Equipped with AI and analytics capabilities, the system can optimise track access allocation planning, as well as built-in safety rules to perform conflict checks depending on safety criteria.
- Proven solution based on the successful implementation for SMRT Trains
- Expertise in adopting digital technologies for train operations and maintenance
- Best practises to ensure high rail availability and safety
- Track record of driving digital innovations in the transportation business
- Significantly reduce manhours and operational costs for rail maintenance
- Enhance maintenance productivity and resource utilisation
- Achieve on-time performance and improve quality of service for passengers
- Robust and scalable digital platform supports seamless workflows
View and download Track Access Management System brochure.